When buying a new home in Nashville, especially a new construction home, there are additional things that you need to do when compared to buying an existing home. The same things apply whether you are buying a new house in Nashville or the Nashville suburbs.
In this video, I go over 8 things that you should when buying a new construction home. These include:
1. Having your own representation – using a buyer’s agent.
2. Remember that the model home is fully tricked out and you should not try to duplicate or replicate the model home.
3. Research the builder.
4. Use your own lender (if applicable).
5. Inventory homes can be a good deal. Do the research.
6. Prices are negotiable. Ask for it.
7. Compare prices on upgrades.
8. Get a home inspection.
Download the Homescout app: https://tinyurl.com/code0832
VIP code: 0832
Search for new construction homes here: https://tinyurl.com/yx9rbbpu